DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro 3 vs Evo Pro II

That’s really not very good at all
I will probably sell mine now then before I even use it
That sucks

I have the Mavic 3 and the evo2 pro.. right now I'll give the win to the evo 2 . Im not happy saying this I spent a lot of money on the mavic 3 and so far it's not what I expected

I have the Mavic 3 and the evo2 pro.. right now I'll give the win to the evo 2 . Im not happy saying this I spent a lot of money on the mavic 3 and so far it's not what I expected
hello, how are you doing?
Do you still have the same opinion between Evo 2 and Mavic 3? I'm asking you because I have an Autel enterprise and thinking to buy the Mavic 3. Will be worth buying it🤔? I also got the Mini 3 with the RC and will be nice to use the RC with the Mavic 3, if I buy it!
have a good day and flight safe.

hello, how are you doing?
Do you still have the same opinion between Evo 2 and Mavic 3? I'm asking you because I have an Autel enterprise and thinking to buy the Mavic 3. Will be worth buying it🤔? I also got the Mini 3 with the RC and will be nice to use the RC with the Mavic 3, if I buy it!
have a good day and flight safe.
I have both, and haven't touched the Evo 2 since receiving the Mavic 3! Get it! You won't regret it!

Reactions: edgardcafe
Just bought it online from Adorama ! OmG this hobby make me do crazy things ! Actually, I bought myself a birthday present 🎁 now I’ll be excited waiting for it.
It's great drone the only thing I don't like is all the noise in dlog at 5.1 k when you film in low light .

Just bought it online from Adorama ! OmG this hobby make me do crazy things ! Actually, I bought myself a birthday present 🎁 now I’ll be excited waiting for it.
The included 7x telephoto camera will also be a game changer! Combined with the 4x digital zoom, who would have ever thought 28x zoom would be possible on a prosumer drone for under $2100? A 4/3 sensor on a prosumer drone? Impossible. Nope! DJI pulled off both, in one drone!

The included 7x telephoto camera will also be a game changer! Combined with the 4x digital zoom, who would have ever thought 28x zoom would be possible on a prosumer drone for under $2100? A 4/3 sensor on a prosumer drone? Impossible. Nope! DJI pulled off both, in one drone!
Thank you for your reply! I appreciate it. Do you use filters on your Mavic 3? if you do, which one do you recommend? I know a lot of people use freewell and I want to get the long exposure ones.

Thank you for your reply! I appreciate it. Do you use filters on your Mavic 3? if you do, which one do you recommend? I know a lot of people use freewell and I want to get the long exposure ones.
Sorry, I do not use filters any more. Most of my flights start during the golden hour, and end after, so shutter speeds are already slow enough. Freewell are good, though, and DJI sells theirs included in the Cine version.

Sorry, I do not use filters any more. Most of my flights start during the golden hour, and end after, so shutter speeds are already slow enough. Freewell are good, though, and DJI sells theirs included in the Cine version.
I didn’t get the cine version. I got the standard flight more combo that comes with the ND filters. Still waiting for the delivery date!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc