DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro mode not working

Minipilot14

Reactions
Recently I turned on my mavic mini 1 to fly and the video mode was stuck on auto, and I couldn’t change the shudder speed or iso, before this week I was was always able to use the pro shot mode for both the video and photo modes, it suddenly stopped working. I restarted the drone 10 times and it don’t change. It is also weird because I didn’t update the drone before this changed. Does anyone have answers or help?

I also am having that issue. It is a bug with the new DJI Fly app starting from v1.12.0. The v1.11.4 are still working fine and if you happen to have a device that has that version you can switch from auto to pro there. Then is stays in pro mode for video permanently when using the v1.12.0 and above version of the app. That is at least a workaround for now.
I was able to do so because I had still the 1.11.4 version of the app on my iPad. Please use the online customer support chat on the dji website www.dji.com/support and scroll all the way down, then you can explain your issue to the support worker and they will forward the bug to the developers of the app.

I hope it will get resolved soon.

Reactions: Minipilot14
I also am having that issue. It is a bug with the new DJI Fly app starting from v1.12.0. The v1.11.4 are still working fine and if you happen to have a device that has that version you can switch from auto to pro there. Then is stays in pro mode for video permanently when using the v1.12.0 and above version of the app. That is at least a workaround for now.
I was able to do so because I had still the 1.11.4 version of the app on my iPad. Please use the online customer support chat on the dji website www.dji.com/support and scroll all the way down, then you can explain your issue to the support worker and they will forward the bug to the developers of the app.

I hope it will get resolved soon.
Thanks, unfortunately I only have the newest version on my phone

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne