DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro platinum to iPad pro11

Tejo

Reactions
Hi , I was wondering if there was a cable that I could use to connect my pro plat direct to to my iPad Pro 11 . What ends do I need. I know the iPad needs a usb-c but what is The other end ? And would that save me from having to pull the sd card out? How and where would the pro plat show up on my iPad? Sorry bout all the questions .

Standard USB-A (the big one) and connect it to the bottom of the rc instead of the little on the left side, don’t forget to disconnect the little USB-B ”lookalike” where you usually charge, Otherwise you will not have a connection.

Yes I have that one for connecting the remote , but I was wondering if I could connect the iPad direct to to my drone to get the footage and pics directly into the iPad to save pulling the sd card out. As I only use my iPad and use luma fusion ( which I have just bought ) to edit .
thanks for replying .

Ok, now I’m with you. No the best choise is to take out the SD card and the quickest way to copy your photos and movies. I also have a Ipad and I use a adapter for this. When you have RAW files it’s a must.
From SD card reader to lightning.

Ok, now I’m with you. No the best choise is to take out the SD card and the quickest way to copy your photos and movies. I also have a Ipad and I use a adapter for this. When you have RAW files it’s a must.
From SD card reader to lightning.
SD to lightning won’t work. Pro 11” has a USB C connector.

One of the good things about the current IPad Pro models is they ditched the lightning port and replaced it with USB-C. Any USB-C card reader should work.

What connector does the Pro platinum have?

And you don’t have the SD standard adapter that comes with the micro card?
I do, a lot wont. Recently it seems Micro SD cards are sold with a USB reader. USB-A to Micro SD adapter would probably prove a better investment as it can serve dual purpose- connect external drives also.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eng.Sabri