DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problem video Mavic Pro

Jakky

Reactions
Hello,
I have a problem with my Mavic Pro with image and video recording.
The first 2 days what was new all worked normally, then I joined DJI Goggles. Everything was fine in one fly, with or without glasses. Then there was a problem when the image was normal at startup, then the image deforms as shown in the picture. The image is distorted on the phone, in goggles as well as video recording. Photos are fine even if the preview is distorted.
Sometimes the picture is so bad when it is turned on, everything looks fine, sometimes the picture is on the right after the switch-on, but it will go wrong in the moment of the flight.
I reset everything to the factory setting, reset the camera, gimball, upgraded the FW in Mavic and the controller. I tried different video quality settings, formatted a memory card, reinstalled the application, tried to connect another cable. This is how the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, the Xioami Redmi 5 plus and the Sony Xperia Z3 tab are doing.
I do not know what to try out where there might be a problem.

Do not you know anyone what?

Thanks to Jakub, CzechScreenshot_20180422-175958.jpg Screenshot_20180429-005608.jpg

Hello,
I have a problem with my Mavic Pro with image and video recording.
The first 2 days what was new all worked normally, then I joined DJI Goggles. Everything was fine in one fly, with or without glasses. Then there was a problem when the image was normal at startup, then the image deforms as shown in the picture. The image is distorted on the phone, in goggles as well as video recording. Photos are fine even if the preview is distorted.
Sometimes the picture is so bad when it is turned on, everything looks fine, sometimes the picture is on the right after the switch-on, but it will go wrong in the moment of the flight.
I reset everything to the factory setting, reset the camera, gimball, upgraded the FW in Mavic and the controller. I tried different video quality settings, formatted a memory card, reinstalled the application, tried to connect another cable. This is how the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, the Xioami Redmi 5 plus and the Sony Xperia Z3 tab are doing.
I do not know what to try out where there might be a problem.

Do not you know anyone what?

Thanks to Jakub, CzechView attachment 36774 View attachment 36775

I would connect to the DJI app and do a firmware refresh, looks like adding the goggles has messed something up, but if you are on a lower version than the newest then maybe the firmware doesnt support the goggles in which case upgrade the firmware

You Can also try to reinstall the dji go app..
I already had issues about linking the drone, or transmission problems , and, one time, I was unable to record any vids or pics... All was solved by reinstalling the app...
Maybe thats because my phone is under Android... I read a lot of posts about issues due to Android..
By the way, since last few updates I think that dji go is running better on my phone... less crashes in the app...

Hi guys,
thank you for your advice and tips.
When I connected with glasses, I had FW. 1.04.0100.
When I was looking for a solution to the problem, I updated FW in both Controller and Mavic to the latest version - 1.04.0300. I did not update my glasses. On the application I was flying fine with Mavic for Platinum on all the devices I wrote and it was never a problem, unfortunately I sent Platinum to the ground. So it should work fine.
But I still updated the application.
So I will try to uninstall and re-install Dji Go, try to try through Iphone girlfriend and then try to restore FW through DJI Assistant 2.
The bug really comes just like a sotware, because the dron is working normally, and now it's normal to always take pictures, just annoying video and shooting. Sometimes a normal image will be displayed, and it will go wrong in a while.

If you had any other ideas, I'll be glad. I'll try what you wrote and write as I hit.

Thank you very much.

Hello,
I tried to reload the last FW, it did not help. Reinstalling DJI Go did not help. I even bought Litchi, he's still acting the same way.
After upgrading FW I reset the factory settings, the image would be fine until I switched from camera to photo. Then the picture broke again. After turning the dron off and on, sometimes the picture is fine, sometimes not the next restart. If it is in the potion, the image will only last for a while until I switch between the photo and the camera or I will not move with the gimbal. I did not find anything that would spoil the picture regularly, do anything.
I really do not know what to do with it. I tried changing the video resolution, disabling fullHD transmission, I tried everything.

Do not you still think what he could do? I'll probably have to send it for repair :-(

Thanks Jakub

Are you still having this problem? I got my Mavic brand new and you are the only person with the exact same problem with me! Pulled out of the box and this problem with my video.

Are you still having this problem? I got my Mavic brand new and you are the only person with the exact same problem with me! Pulled out of the box and this problem with my video.

Can you try with an IOS Device in case it’s related to Android in some way ?

Can you try with an IOS Device in case it’s related to Android in some way ?
I am using an Iphone X Max, the exact same problem as what he posted pics of. I cannot find barely any posts with this same issue. Hoping I don't have to send it back in.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada