DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

problem video

Pacefast

Reactions

I was in Northern Italy Alps for 3 days and took this lovely footage but its juddery ! Can anyone help me ? It was shot on 4k 30 fps with no filters ( ordered but not arrived in time ! Weather was hazy sun and extreme card

What settings? Auto or Pro mode.. Frame rate and shutter speed etc.

Might get rid of it with FCPX or Davinci Resolve anti flicker.. But will be challenging I think

Is this a edit or is it the raw video directly from the SD card?

@Pacefast what was the temperature at the time of the flight ,that looks very much like jello either because of prop imbalance, or the rubber mounts of the gimbal being very cold, and not acting as shock absorbers during flight

Will follow this since my P4P v1 is doing the same thing when I pan. I shoot in auto with an ND8

I was in Northern Italy Alps for 3 days and took this lovely footage but its juddery ! Can anyone help me ? It was shot on 4k 30 fps with no filters ( ordered but not arrived in time ! Weather was hazy sun and extreme card
My Drone is doing the same thing. :rolleyes: Do we need another DJI update?
My video not taking in cold weather.

What settings? Auto or Pro mode.. Frame rate and shutter speed etc.

Might get rid of it with FCPX or Davinci Resolve anti flicker.. But will be challenging I think
Auto mode , Normal , No ND filters and 4K 30 FPS ! Question can I improve it

The whole clip has the jitters so looks like a frame rate issue during the edit.

EDIT: Looks like you edited in a 60FPS timeline to my eyes.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
If I'm not mistaken, the UK is a PAL 25 or 50 fps country. If you were working on a 50p or 25p timeline you would loose 5 frames every second using a 30p clip i.e. to fit the frame onto a 25 frame timeline, the 30 frames must be reduced to 25, so 5 frames are deleted.
Have you tried shooting at 25 frames to see if the problem is still there (remember most movies are at 24 fps so are very similar to the 25 fps)

If I'm not mistaken, the UK is a PAL 25 or 50 fps country. If you were working on a 50p or 25p timeline you would loose 5 frames every second using a 30p clip i.e. to fit the frame onto a 25 frame timeline, the 30 frames must be reduced to 25, so 5 frames are deleted.
Have you tried shooting at 25 frames to see if the problem is still there (remember most movies are at 24 fps so are very similar to the 25 fps)
The frame rate it was shot at is irrelevant as long as the capture frame rate matches the timeline frame rate.

In general, the only time frame rates should differ is when you want to slow footage down i.e shoot 50/60fps and timeline 25/30fps for half speed.

Thanks to everyone for their help as it was in the Editor and one HDR file accidentely loaded ! This a lot better but far off from completed 😎

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne