DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PROBLEM with Apple SD card reader stopped transferring videos to iPhone

orbayburak

Reactions
Been using Apple SD card reader to transfer pics and vids from Mavic pro to iPhone 6s+. Have been working great till today. It transferred pics but did not transfer 3 short videos. Tried few times and it kept failing with red exclamation point on the video previews. Also tried to transfer a video from past which i was able to transfer about a month ago, that also didn’t work. Any ideas? Maybe Apple update changed the accepted formats? Or size limit? Any help appreciated. Also posted on Mavic Pro section with no help, figured id try here as well.

Been using Apple SD card reader to transfer pics and vids from Mavic pro to iPhone 6s+. Have been working great till today. It transferred pics but did not transfer 3 short videos. Tried few times and it kept failing with red exclamation point on the video previews. Also tried to transfer a video from past which i was able to transfer about a month ago, that also didn’t work. Any ideas? Maybe Apple update changed the accepted formats? Or size limit? Any help appreciated. Also posted on Mavic Pro section with no help, figured id try here as well.

is this an authentic adaptor or one of the many clones, i had a clone and it was so bad i chucked it in the bin

Genuine apple reader. It worked fine always till now. im thinking it has to be iphone update that might changed the supported video format. Tried again today and it transfered pics fine but did not transfer the video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
demoyne