DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problem with stick mode on MA2.

Jane

Reactions
I've had my MA2 for about 2 months now and fairly comfortable with it. I just noticed the the right stick will not move the drone to the left or right any more. Just forward and backward. The left stick works fine. I have it in Stick Mode 2. I went can found out how to calibrate the sticks moving each way to reach the 100 mark. Still doesn't work. I moved it to the TriPod mode and it works fine with the sticks moving all ways. Anybody know what might be wrong. All firmware is up to date. Help.

When they released the new DJI Fly app version around August 10 they included a new feature to allow you to "Disable Sideways Flight".

Check out this video about that update:

Starting at about 2:50 in the video he talks specifically about the sideways flight.

Fly safe and enjoy

When they released the new DJI Fly app version around August 10 they included a new feature to allow you to "Disable Sideways Flight".

Starting at about 2:50 in the video he talks specifically about the sideways flight.

Fly safe and enjoy

Fly safe and enjoy
Thank you so much. This fixed it so fast and easy. I now have to decide whether to leave it with the sideways disabled, but I'll probably enable it because I'm used to it this way. But it's another teaching tool to go into the app settings and keep learning things. But I love this forum and that I could get my answer so fast. And it's coming into perfect flying season to get fall colors. Thanks again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS