DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problem?

joematerese

Reactions
as you know i was flying at nite with 15 satellites and a new home point...for some reason i presses the RTH while it was 20 ft up and 5 ft $ it landed 5 Ft Away why didnt it head for the hills and go up to the ALT setting and begin its descent to my landing pad..I think im missing something here

From page 16 of the Mavic Pro Manual..........."Aircraft automatically descends and lands if RTH is triggered when the aircraft is within a 16 ft (5 m) radius of the Home Point".

Reactions: Drone Master
as you know i was flying at nite with 15 satellites and a new home point...for some reason i presses the RTH while it was 20 ft up and 5 ft $ it landed 5 Ft Away why didnt it head for the hills and go up to the ALT setting and begin its descent to my landing pad..I think im missing something here
Gee!, Almost sounds like your ranting on about something that almost everyone knows about RTH. I would look to your pre flight inspections if you do those and set your HP befor lift off. Only 30 meters round trip is the default af main RTH request. Once outside of that, then RTH will re access and compensate the distance and other telemetry.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine