DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problems Concerning Me.

Colmax21

Reactions
Hi,
I bought the Mini2 recently and it flew great and I always took off and landed on my landing mat but on take off one of the motors failed to turn and after turning it gently the motor was tight in places for some reason so I returned it and got a replacement mini2.
Then on setting it up a power system hardware error warning came up, I followed all the information given, change battery and restart etc but no success so I have had to return it to store, I loved the drone but was I just so unlucky or is this a common problem experienced by others ?
Thanks.

Hi,
I bought the Mini2 recently and it flew great and I always took off and landed on my landing mat but on take off one of the motors failed to turn and after turning it gently the motor was tight in places for some reason so I returned it and got a replacement mini2.
Then on setting it up a power system hardware error warning came up, I followed all the information given, change battery and restart etc but no success so I have had to return it to store, I loved the drone but was I just so unlucky or is this a common problem experienced by others ?
Thanks.
Individual occurrences of a malfunctioning new MM2 are fairly common on the forum. Getting two such drones in a row is almost unique.

Hi,
Thanks.
I've had two so far with no issues.... go for number three, it should resolve the problem. If not you will have to buy from a different store.... if your drones are sequential, maybe it was a bad day at the factory.

I've had two so far with no issues.... go for number three, it should resolve the problem. If not you will have to buy from a different store.... if your drones are sequential, maybe it was a bad day at the factory.
Hi,
Yes I bought them from Argos and they gave great service and your correct I may buy another in a couple of weeks time, it’s strange that no similar problems are found on the internet really, I just enjoy been legally able to take off from my garden etc.
Thanks.

Hi,
Yes I bought them from Argos and they gave great service and your correct I may buy another in a couple of weeks time, it’s strange that no similar problems are found on the internet really, I just enjoy been legally able to take off from my garden etc.
Thanks.
I got mine from Argos and (so far) I have had no problems with it.
If you got both of your faulty ones from the same store it sounds as if they might have received a bad batch.
Try getting one from a different source and you should be fine.

Reactions: Yogi053
I got mine from Argos and (so far) I have had no problems with it.
If you got both of your faulty ones from the same store it sounds as if they might have received a bad batch.
Try getting one from a different source and you should be fine.
Same here! Argos bought and no problems! (Touch wood).

You may try the search function as well, how many other pilots have had the same issue.
Try a query, if no results, try different wording.

You may try the search function as well, how many other pilots have had the same issue.
Try a query, if no results, try different wording.
Morning, I bought another mini2 from Argos oh some 8hrs ago, the box was covered and sealed in plastic and the batteries were all flat and the third is still charging where as the last drone the batteries were practically fully charged and the box had no plastic covering on it, mmmmm... had it been repaired and reboxed at somewhere here in the uk, I just don’t know, so strange.
I will have a fly today and fingers crossed have no problems.
Thanks.

Morning, I bought another mini2 from Argos oh some 8hrs ago, the box was covered and sealed in plastic and the batteries were all flat and the third is still charging where as the last drone the batteries were practically fully charged and the box had no plastic covering on it, mmmmm... had it been repaired and reboxed at somewhere here in the uk, I just don’t know, so strange.
I will have a fly today and fingers crossed have no problems.
Thanks.
The fact that it was not shrink-wrapped suggests it was a pre-used item.

Hopefully now you have got what should be a brand new drone you wont have any further problems.

Reactions: DJayI
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne