DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problems Finding settings on dji go fly app.

1BigBadDad

Reactions
I am very new to real drone flying, I've been flying toy drones, even $200 toy drones, and I set all of my limits for my first few flights. Distance 50 yards altitude to 50 ft. So now I wish to put the settings to a lot higher and distance to alot farther. I cannot find the button to allow me to adjust these settings. This newbie needs some help

I am very new to real drone flying, I've been flying toy drones, even $200 toy drones, and I set all of my limits for my first few flights. Distance 50 yards altitude to 50 ft. So now I wish to put the settings to a lot higher and distance to alot farther. I cannot find the button to allow me to adjust these settings. This newbie needs some help
There's an (old) DJI Go app and the DJI Fly app is for all current models.
But there's no GO Fly app
What drone are you asking about?

If you are using any of the models which use the DJI Fly app, you find the settings you are asking about by tapping the three dots in top right of your screen.
Under the Safety tab you'll see this:
i-2SDmxf9-M.jpg

Because those settings are stored in the drone, you need to have the drone connected to see them.

DJI does not make an app called Go Fly. On Play store you will find several apps named Go Fly or similar. None of them are official DJI apps, and not supported by DJI.
The only place you can find genuine DJI apps is on the DJI website: Download Center - DJI
DJI Fly is for newer drones, DJI Go4 is for older drones, like Phantom 4 and Mavic 2.

Reactions: Cafguy and Meta4
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Russ741