DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problems with DJI Go 4 App

Icelandman

Reactions
I have a Smart Controller which I am using with a Mavic 2 Pro. It has been working brilliantly up until a couple of weeks ago when the Go4 App froze and I had to start the SC again. This happened twice in a row the other day and it is a real pain in the butt. When it happens it tells me to either wait or restart. has anyone else had sim ilar problems? Also the date keeps changing resetting itself back to 2013! Help please!!

I have this problem too. Someone suggested clearing the video cache, and limiting it to 2Gb. I did that and it seemed to work, but then it happened again the other day. I'm not sure if I clear the cache before each flight that will help, although it was fine for months without doing that. I haven't had a chance to fly recently so I don't know. It sure is a pain in the butt when it happens. Fortunately, you can still control the aircraft or RTH while DJI Go 4 is restarting. That's where VLOS is so helpful. As far as the date going to 2013, I had that too, but it was fixed by the latest DJI GO 4 update available for the SC. I'm hoping the new update that they keep telling you is coming, but still isn't here, will fix the DJI GO 4 crashing problem.

Thank you so much for this! Makes me feel better. I shall try what you suggest and see what happens. Thanks again and good flying!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear