DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Production line changes - mavic 2

reemas

Reactions
how often or what’s the frequency of production line improvements or changes?

I know that components and assembly are differing. DJI holds several component makers contracts, usually to leverage pricing one against the other to make sure their costs are low. I learned this with the inspire 1, and further down the road as well. I stands to reason that there are always going to be differences , changes, and improvements along the lifecycle of a product.

My mavic 2 pro form dji arrived opened. Seals were broken etc. they offered me $10 of dji credit or a swap which might take a few days. Got me wondering if they made adjustments yet to the little things like loose gimbal clamps, scratches, etc.

Not sure what option I’d want to take as the drone seems to work fun but I’m completely new to DJI and drones so I may not be the best inspector.

I’d welcome any advice in this regard.

Send it back.....you're paying for a sealed box you should get a sealed box! That or hold out for $100 discount.

My mavic 2 pro form dji arrived opened. Seals were broken etc. they offered me $10 of dji credit or a swap which might take a few days. Got me wondering if they made adjustments yet to the little things like loose gimbal clamps, scratches, etc.

Not sure what option I’d want to take as the drone seems to work fun but I’m completely new to DJI and drones so I may not be the best inspector.

I’d welcome any advice in this regard.

Free DJI Care Refresh

Reactions: Classic flyer
Yeah originally I was thinking no big deal but for $1,500 and the fact that if an issue arises it’ll be my fault, I’ll send it back. $10 is a joke.

Just a quick update. DJI has now offered propeller guards as well. Although they said they are not currently available.

So yeah, I’m just going to send it back for a new drone. They won’t cross ship either.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet