DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Projecting to a Computer

sguzman

Reactions
Hey guys, I received my Mavic 2 Pro about 2 weeks ago and I had also purchased a smart controller with it. I know that there is an HDMI port on the top. I was wondering can I plug it in and then connect it to my computer and project it like a second image. If so, can you give instructions on how to do so? Thank you.

The HDMI on the computer is used to hook up to an external monitor/ tv and more than likely is not capable of being used for input. In order to use the HDMI output in the controller you would need a monitor with an HDMI input.

On Apple products it is an OUTPUT port only. It’s for projecting content from the computer to AppleTV, televisions, other monitors, etc.

Hey guys, I received my Mavic 2 Pro about 2 weeks ago and I had also purchased a smart controller with it. I know that there is an HDMI port on the top. I was wondering can I plug it in and then connect it to my computer and project it like a second image. If so, can you give instructions on how to do so? Thank you.

If it’s a Mac then there’s no way to do this without expensive equiptment at which point you are better off buying a battery powered external monitor which is made to do what you want to do.

This is something else I have used with the hdmi out, but also need a portable 240v so portability taking a hit65126BEB-F4E2-4D41-B6EC-F492776635B7.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01