DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Prop holder

Ryanmini

Reactions
I’ve bought this prop holder as I’ve heard that the fly more combo bag can cause the props to warp so I bought this to hopefully prevent that happening

Attachments

• EA259E09-B4E0-4396-9E80-39818E5A3140.jpeg
    EA259E09-B4E0-4396-9E80-39818E5A3140.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
Sorry but two card hoops placed over the props and down the sides of the respective arms would probably be better. I use three foam plugs, two glued to the case to stop outward movement and one loose one that fits between the two 'sets' of blades.
The main problem however is the rear props which are under the drone during storage, I store them pointing forwards under the gimbal cover, I have a foam plug that fits in the gimbal cover's latch hole that prevents them being inadvertently pushed inwards too much.

I’ve bought this prop holder as I’ve heard that the fly more combo bag can cause the props to warp so I bought this to hopefully prevent that happening
I would be more concerned about that which is clearly pressing down on the props than carefully putting the AC in the FMC case. The case puts no pressure if the props are properly folded/aligned.

after I took the picture I read Up and I just put the rear props into the holder the top ones I just fold under each other as the case puts no pressure on the top ones

I recommend such a solution, they are completely stress-free mounts.
Streszmentes_vedo 002.JPG

Streszmentes_vedo 007.JPG

Reactions: davefabik
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone