DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Prop Strap

Hornet600

Reactions
Im looking for inspiration As there’s no official Prop Strap, what are people using.

I saw a post with photos on FB yesterday that stated the props sort of lock in place when folded correctly.
At the same time I've seen a few posts where people have said they've bent or snapped the props just removing the M3 from the shoulder bag.
Does anyone here know if the props actually lock in place (more like "are lightly held in place" as opposed to "locked")?

I saw a post with photos on FB yesterday that stated the props sort of lock in place when folded correctly.
At the same time I've seen a few posts where people have said they've bent or snapped the props just removing the M3 from the shoulder bag.
Does anyone here know if the props actually lock in place (more like "are lightly held in place" as opposed to "locked")?

Lightly held in place, absolutely not locked in any way.

Have to say that I bought a set of straps for my MA2 and haven’t used them. I felt, when I first had my MA2, that the props might get damaged if I failed to align everything perfectly before I inserted the craft into the case but I just took care to get everything all lined up and all been OK since. Having said that, they don’t cost a lot!

Im looking for inspiration As there’s no official Prop Strap, what are people using.
I've ordered these off Ebay, cost £5.99. Must be from china as they are expected to be delivered by 17th June. Not sure whether I'm allowed to post the link but they are easily found by typing Mini 3 Pro.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 16
The problem with this one is if you bought a Symic or similar hard case for the M3P, prop protector raises it up too high, when placed in the hard case, such that closing the lid puts a lot of pressure on the drone. I received this one yesterday, and it's going back on Monday.
Simply trim the foam...

Nope. The drone is already bottomed out in the hard case. No foam there to trim; only a very thin (maybe 1/8" pad in the bottom of the case..
Then you definitely got the wrong case! It's just a Mini 3! Wow.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones