DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Propeller changing

LankALank

Reactions
I have stock props and generic props on my mini.and I have untighnd them numerous times and put them back on due to me trying to fix motor caps from vibrating.i tryed sticky adhesive but it didn’t work so I left them like it was.. just wondering about how the different props could effect the mini.i did even them out tho one of each on each arm.also how me untightning and tighten the screws could effect the mini.the yellow props are of course the generic image.jpg

My guess is the vibration is caused by having two different blades on the same motor, unless you have the capability to check and fix a balance issue.

Reactions: LankALank
I have motor caps that cause the vibration.without the caps there fine.
Then they must be close enough to not matter. I don't have a MM but have read many recommendations to apply some non-permanent Locktight-type thread sealer to the screws.

You have a nice looking Mini!

I have motor caps that cause the vibration.without the caps there fine.

I’m not too fond of your mixing props. The yellow ones look different to me in the photo. Have you weighed them all? I can’t believe any prop is as equally flimsy as the DJI stock props.

At a minimum, I would take off and hover for 5-10 minutes, and send the flight log to sar104 for an expert analysis.

Reactions: LankALank

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki