DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Propellers for MINI2

@bill1950 i could be wrong ,but at this time i am not aware of any none OEM props for the Mini2,
there are some for the original MM but they do not fit the Mini2 ,and to be perfectly honest with you i would stick with OEM props , as well as the batteries ,they are one of the most important parts of the drone ,for keeping it airborne

Reactions: JMMath
@bill1950 i could be wrong ,but at this time i am not aware of any none OEM props for the Mini2,
there are some for the original MM but they do not fit the Mini2 ,and to be perfectly honest with you i would stick with OEM props , as well as the batteries ,they are one of the most important parts of the drone ,for keeping it airborne
Good advice. Will do.

Reactions: old man mavic
Are their after market quiet or more efficient propellers for the Mini2? What is their good and bad traits if they exist.
Can always check Master Airscrew as they make props for many of the DJI drones. My Mini is pretty silent compared to the Air2.

Looking at getting a set of the "colored" props to maybe help with VLOS and they are supposed to be quieter and more efficient.

Me too

Master Air Screw is supposed to be announcing props for the Mini2 sometime this month. They are the only aftermarket company I would consider trusting for props but even then I'd look for reviews first and do a thorough visual inspection when I first get them since to the best of my knowledge they haven't done small props like this before.

Master Air Screw is supposed to be announcing props for the Mini2 sometime this month. They are the only aftermarket company I would consider trusting for props but even then I'd look for reviews first and do a thorough visual inspection when I first get them since to the best of my knowledge they haven't done small props like this before.
Will do, but thinking risk versus rewards. might just leave good enough alone

Are their after market quiet or more efficient propellers for the Mini2? What is their good and bad traits if they exist.
I've actually found a set of triple blade props that make it quieter and add a few other benefits. I'll post some pics as soon as I'm off of the road today.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wall-E