DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Propellers rotating too fast.

lpff

Reactions
Propellers rotating too fast. This message appears sometimes and needs restarting the MM and the app.
Happens after upgrade firmware to 01.00.500. Is it dangerous or I have to ignore it? Thanks

Propellers rotating too fast. This message appears sometimes and needs restarting the MM and the app.
Happens after upgrade firmware to 01.00.500. Is it dangerous or I have to ignore it? Thanks
Plenty of info if you search on the site. It usually means you have bent props.... there is a danger of your mini dropping out of the sky.

Plenty of info if you search on the site. It usually means you have bent props.... there is a danger of your mini dropping out of the sky.
No i haven't. It seems a bug of the app or firmware or both.

They’ve added warnings to prevent crashes. Change props as they no longer provide enough lift.

Reactions: RMS001
What is causing the propeller deformation leading to Motor Speed Error warnings, and why is most often the left-rear motor?
Reason for Prop Deformation

How you can yourself determine for certain whether the Motor Speed Error warning is factual?
Hover Test plotting Motor Speeds

How to prevent further propeller deformation?
Do Not Cross Blades of Rear Motors

Reactions: lpff
Got a Propellers rotating too fast error and ESC beeping after landing. Had it a few times. My mini has been stored in its case for a year.
The rear left motor was twitching after landing with this error, so I put new propellers on it.
The error continued, except this time, the rear right motor was twitching after landing, so I replaced the propellers on that one as well.
After that, the propeller overspeed error and ESC beeping have stopped and my mini is flying fine.
Threw away the old propellers as per the instructions.
I'm going to keep my Mini in the cupboard unfolded rather than risk bending more propellers having the drone in the case.
Thought I would share this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zbip57
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe