DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Props: OEM or are there any good 3rd party ones?

iam4k33m

Reactions
I'm going to have to order more props soon - so I find myself wondering - does anyone know of good (quiet, more efficient, or simply cheaper for the same performance) third party props for the Mini 1?

be careful when buying MM or Mini 1 as you call it ,OEM are quite hard to come by,now but there are plenty of knock offs ,which unfortunately are of questionable quality, and be aware that although visually similar in appearance, the props and their mounting screws are different to the mini 2 ones and they will not fit the MM

be careful when buying MM or Mini 1 as you call it ,OEM are quite hard to come by,now but there are plenty of knock offs ,which unfortunately are of questionable quality, and be aware that although visually similar in appearance, the props and their mounting screws are different to the mini 2 ones and they will not fit the MM
I thought as such, with the MM1 being discontinued, and the MM2 and SE using a totally different prop; hence if there's a good third party prop it might be easier to avoid the "100% Geunine" fake / relabelled props that may or may not fit and may or may not lead to an.. unplanned high speed landing 😳

personally i only used genuine DJI props on my MM when i had it,you could try DJI approved dealers who might have some OEM ones available or even DJI themselves on their web site,the reason i mentioned the difference is because on places like amazon or E bay they say props for MM but when you get them they are for the Mini 2

A second hand Mavic Mini that I bought came with after market props. To be blunt they were junk, from memory the screws didn't even fit properly in the holes, the holes were too small.
There may be good ones out there but I stick to props sold only by DJI or their agents and that carry the DJI brand label.
Why save a few quid on props and risk the drone?

Yeah, searching locally here they are getting scarce too.
I found some around like this place in Greece.

Mavic Mini Propellers – DroneHouse.gr

I would actually buy form a drone shop reseller before Amazon.
Many Amazon / ebay type sellers simply outright lie or are deceptive in their adverts, some stating genuine oem, when they are not.

OEM are out there, suggest you google search > DJI Mavic Mini propellers UK <
See what comes up.
I already had a look and it appears Amazon UK does have them in stock . . . check carefully if they are resellers, ask them outright are these genuine OEM props.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dji-mavic-mini-propeller/s?k=dji+mavic+mini+propeller

Be careful, I don't think this link is genuine . . .

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ZYGY-prope...ji+mavic+mini+propeller&qid=1681010975&sr=8-5

The following link might be ok, but in stock ?

Will likely be resellers that still have stock, but if genuine can be found, I would buy several sets if possible for future proofing obsoletion.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7