DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Prosecco Hills (MM)

Hi guys, this Is my new Mavic Mini video shooted in the beautiful Prosecco Hills.

Wonderful! The wine, the birds, the church bells, the music. And the scenery! Hard to imagine it was shot with a Mini! How did you do the dolly Zoom?

A MINI! Still can't believe it! .

Wonderful! The wine, the birds, the church bells, the music. And the scenery! Hard to imagine it was shot with a Mini! How did you do the dolly Zoom?

Thanks so much. Yes, all done with the Mini, the only drone I have at the moment. It was a new area for me too, who live nearby. The dolly zoom I did in post production obviously since it does not have this function.

Reactions: Hauptmann

It would have been a lot nicer if a transition was used in the scene changes to look smoother. Nice sceneries.

Good job, looks awesome, also the location ;) Did you use any ND-filters?

I apologize to everyone if there are various slowdowns and imperfections in the video, to edit I use an Android app (I don't have a PC powerful enough) and when uploading the video to YouTube the home line played a bad trick with the slowdowns. There is no slowdown in the original file.

I apologize to everyone if there are various slowdowns and imperfections in the video, to edit I use an Android app (I don't have a PC powerful enough) and when uploading the video to YouTube the home line played a bad trick with the slowdowns. There is no slowdown in the original file.
I see, that was the reason for my question regarding, ND-filters :)
I have a PC for sale that's plenty capable of 4k editing, Ryzen 2700x with a Noctua NH-D15 cooler, 500gb Samsung 960 nvme SSD, 2x8gb 3200mhz cl14 Trident Z memory, X470 Crossfire hero VII motherboard, 750w Corsair 750hx PSU and a Asus GTX1060 3gb graphics card. And 2 Noctua casefans in a white Fractal Focus G case. PM me if interested ;)

I see, that was the reason for my question regarding, ND-filters :)
I have a PC for sale that's plenty capable of 4k editing, Ryzen 2700x with a Noctua NH-D15 cooler, 500gb Samsung 960 nvme SSD, 2x8gb 3200mhz cl14 Trident Z memory, X470 Crossfire hero VII motherboard, 750w Corsair 750hx PSU and a Asus GTX1060 3gb graphics card. And 2 Noctua casefans in a white Fractal Focus G case. PM me if interested ;)

here you can see it without any slowdown. Thanks for the proposal but I live in Italy, I assume you are American. However I don't have much budget for a PC, I am evaluating various hypotheses to make more professional editing. Thanks for your interest.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR