DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PSA: Man arrested for flying drone.

This will be an interesting story to follow. If it's anything like the guys in NYC who were initially charged with the same kind of incident, it was later proven that the helicopter pursued the drone - and the operators did their absolute best to give way and immediately land. Charges were dismissed - of course that part of the story made no news (on MSM) - though some alt news sites did cover the dismissal.

I'm not saying this guy didn't do what the police claim - but I'm not naive enough to believe the narrative without some skepticism. How many police reports are revised after a civilian cell phone or surveillance camera video contradicts the official accounts? Two sides to every story. I'm just hoping the medias' attention span is long enough to stay with this to report them both.

I'm waiting for someone to actually have a collision with a drone so we can put to rest this stupid idea that a little 1 pound drone is going to somehow crash a plane or helicopter.

Completely dumb fear mongering.

I'm waiting for someone to actually have a collision with a drone so we can put to rest this stupid idea that a little 1 pound drone is going to somehow crash a plane or helicopter.

Completely dumb fear mongering.

It won't happen. .GOV wants to keep a monopoly on the 'eye-in-the-sky' technology. The perpetual fear over privacy and safety is an extremely effective tool that keeps the public firmly opposed to drones - and has them begging .gov to pass even more restrictions. Do you think .gov is in favor of having the populace spying on them as they do to us?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji