DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Psyttalia: The Greek "Alcatraz"

Tasos GR

Reactions
From the Battle of Salamis to the naval prisons, which made it look like the Greek Alcatraz, Psyttalia was associated with as many legends as its gull nests.
Today it hosts one of the largest Wastewater Treatment Centers in the world and is once again in the news.

From the Battle of Salamis to the naval prisons, which made it look like the Greek Alcatraz, Psyttalia was associated with as many legends as its gull nests.
Today it hosts one of the largest Wastewater Treatment Centers in the world and is once again in the news.
Hi Tasos,
the island and the surroundings looks nice! Thanks for the interesting infos about the location, it seems to be an island full of history, I had a look on Wikipedia ? Have a nice day my friend, cheers Paul

Hi Tasos,
the island and the surroundings looks nice! Thanks for the interesting infos about the location, it seems to be an island full of history, I had a look on Wikipedia ? Have a nice day my friend, cheers Paul
Thank you so much my friend Paul for your feedback. Have a wonderful day!! ?

you´r welcome Tasos, have a nice day too ? cheers Paul

My new Gopro video here:
In the port of Keratsini, the small fishing port of the area, the colorful wooden boats and the other small boats of the fishing shelter, raise their tongues arrogantly against the huge ships with hundreds of containers, and give the battle of "small is beautiful" or "Big and small" of our country.

My new Gopro video here:
In the port of Keratsini, the small fishing port of the area, the colorful wooden boats and the other small boats of the fishing shelter, raise their tongues arrogantly against the huge ships with hundreds of containers, and give the battle of "small is beautiful" or "Big and small" of our country.
this is a very nice location Tasos! I like the things you show in the video! The ducks were not really scared about you and the tiny camera ? cheers Paul

this is a very nice location Tasos! I like the things you show in the video! The ducks were not really scared about you and the tiny camera ? cheers Paul
??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll