Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 Puerto Banús - Marbella

FF_Shooter

Reactions
Site
youtube.com
Marbella’s most renowned landmark.

I can almost say I bought the drone only to shoot the harbor from above.

D-log M - ND64 - 60fps - 1/120
Editing and color grading: DaVinci resolve studio

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Fabulous. My parents lived there very happily for many years and the film showed their apartment. So thank you for the memories and a great little film. Not a lot has changed over the years. The little swimming pool to left of PB is where we took our kids as little ones-they are 51 and 50 now!!!

Reactions: FF_Shooter
Awesome video! Great job!

Fabulous. My parents lived there very happily for many years and the film showed their apartment. So thank you for the memories and a great little film. Not a lot has changed over the years. The little swimming pool to left of PB is where we took our kids as little ones-they are 51 and 50 now!!!
Hi there. Thank you for your kind words. Marbella is a peaceful place, except for summer 😅 I’m planning to shoot more videos tomorrow there. I hope it doesn’t get windy. That pool belongs to Ocean Club.

If you plan to visit Marbella let me know 👍

Hi there. Thank you for your kind words. Marbella is a peaceful place, except for summer 😅 I’m planning to shoot more videos tomorrow there. I hope it doesn’t get windy. That pool belongs to Ocean Club.

If you plan to visit Marbella let me know 👍
Will do. Recovering from a big op at the mo but never say never. Keep ‘em coming.

Reactions: FF_Shooter

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonnieWynn