DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pulled The Trigger on Mavic Air 2 Fly More Bundle at Checkout :-)

rcourtney671

Reactions
As is my standard practice before making a major purchase, I waited and gave myself a predetermined 2 weeks to weigh the pro's & con's, watch several product reviews and read forum reviews then make a decision. I'm pleased the final decision was to pull the trigger at checkout. Placed my order today direct through DJI for their new DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Bundle w/DJI Care Refresh Protection. I already have a Mavic Air (1st generation) Fly More Bundle, which I'll likely be selling for a steal of a deal once the Air 2 arrives. But then again, there's no law that says I can't keep both. LOL :)

Placed my order today direct through DJI for their new DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Bundle w/DJI Care Refresh Protection.

Welcome to the family!

Hopefully you read about ship dates too, coming from DJI... It was smart to wait for the arrival of your MA2 before selling your MA.

Congrats on the new purchase. I don't know how much experience and or years under your belt you have with Drones/Quadcopters. This word may be to extreme for your new hobby but it will become the Holy Grail to the hobby. It's "Professionalism" the more professional you become flying the longer you get to keep the drones you acquire. The happier you become as a Pilot. Just a few things to REMEMBER, Don't Panic, Abid by the laws of the land and State. Good luck my friend...

Reactions: Mbpd312 and GarthH
As is my standard practice before making a major purchase, I waited and gave myself a predetermined 2 weeks to weigh the pro's & con's, watch several product reviews and read forum reviews then make a decision. I'm pleased the final decision was to pull the trigger at checkout. Placed my order today direct through DJI for their new DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Bundle w/DJI Care Refresh Protection. I already have a Mavic Air (1st generation) Fly More Bundle, which I'll likely be selling for a steal of a deal once the Air 2 arrives. But then again, there's no law that says I can't keep both. LOL :)

I was able to sell my MA1 Fly More for $500 and was happy it took a call to a buddy to offload it. Otherwise it would have been on Facebook Marketplace along with every other Mavic Air 1...

Reactions: rcourtney671

Just ordered my Air 2 combo yesterday myself from DJI. Shipping date May 19th I was told.
B & H photo was out of stock. I also own a Mavic air.

Just ordered my Air 2 combo yesterday myself from DJI. Shipping date May 19th I was told.
B & H photo was out of stock. I also own a Mavic air.

I don't see that they are out of stock at B&H: it's currently listed as a preorder there.

I sold my MP1 standard package with 1 extra battery for $600 on CL and pulled the trigger on the MA2 Fly more on dronenerds earlier this week. Supposedly it has been shipped via FedEx and I have been provided a tracking number saying that it is in transit. Estimated arrival, this Sunday 5/10. Super excited!

I was able to sell my MA1 Fly More for $500 and was happy it took a call to a buddy to offload it. Otherwise it would have been on Facebook Marketplace along with every other Mavic Air 1...
Looking at doing something similar. Got a coworker that wants to buy a drone with a camera but he has no experience flying so I already know I'm gonna end up spending many, many hours teaching him the bare bones basics if he's the one I end up selling it to. I don't mind teaching him. After all it's the least I can do for $500, right? LOL :)

Looking at doing something similar. Got a coworker that wants to buy a drone with a camera but he has no experience flying so I already know I'm gonna end up spending many, many hours teaching him the bare bones basics if he's the one I end up selling it to. I don't mind teaching him. After all it's the least I can do for $500, right? LOL :)

Luckily the guy I sold it to use to have a Phantom so don’t need to train.

I pulled the trigger yesterday.I went to Best Buy picked up a 2s. I got it home and installed all the up dates. Started flying the camera was acting weird. When I would go up or down it really lagged. Then it started to go up or down by its self. Then I could not go right or left. So I landed it packed it up.Took it back to Best Buy and they exchange it with
no problems. I was very happy with best buy. Got back home updated everything and it started to rain.Got up early
today took it out back and every thing worked great. Now I just have to wait for DJI to switch my care package
from the first one to the second. I did send them a e-mail but it is Sunday so I have to wait to here from them.

Congrats!! Glad to hear you were able to source things out easily with Best Buy. My original post was from last year when I purchased the Mavic Air 2. I was a fantastic drome but I sold it a few months ago and used the money to offset the shortfall in purchasing an Air 2S. Ordered the Air 2S direct from DJI and so far, so good. No issues at all, it fly's great and produces some really impressive images. I'm still testing all the various features and settings but feel confident all are work as intended.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661