DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Purchased Spektrum PPMA9500 remote ID anyone installed one on a Mavic 2 PRO

Sterk

Reactions
I purchased a Spetrum Remote ID for when I am flying my RC aircraft not at the AMA approved flying field. I want to fly my drone but away from the field. I need to attach the Remote and a battery to my Drone and wondering if anyone has come up with a good way of attaching one of these Remotes to the Drone? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The Remote Id is around .49 oz and then need to add a battery.

I purchased a Spetrum Remote ID for when I am flying my RC aircraft not at the AMA approved flying field. I want to fly my drone but away from the field. I need to attach the Remote and a battery to my Drone and wondering if anyone has come up with a good way of attaching one of these Remotes to the Drone? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The Remote Id is around .49 oz and then need to add a battery.
The M2P doesn’t need a RID module. With the latest firmware update, it’s RID compliant. When I boot my M2P, a message appears in GO4 that the RID is operating properly.

The M2P doesn’t need a RID module. With the latest firmware update, it’s RID compliant. When I boot my M2P, a message appears in GO4 that the RID is operating properly.
Yes my bad I was reading old posts and now see that there is a firmware and should install properly. I will try that later and thanks for the info. It has been a while so is Assistant 2 the app to use to download the firmware? or is it on the DJI site? Thanks Sterk03

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
I have a Mavic Pro that needs to have a RID ready module. I have later Mavics that are good to go, but would want to loan this earlier model to friends.

What drew you to this purchase, and are you interested in selling it?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661