DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question about adobe

Steelrfan85

Reactions
I recently got adobe premiere cc 19. I am wondering if I can silence the drone noise but still hear my wife talking. I’ve never used any video editor before. Help if possible. Thank you.

I recently got adobe premiere cc 19. I am wondering if I can silence the drone noise but still hear my wife talking. I’ve never used any video editor before. Help if possible. Thank you.
You could export the audio to wav file and then open it in Adobe Audition and use the spectral frequency display and the sound remover effect to remove the sound.

Last edited:
Reactions: Racin8de
That is adobe audition. Is that a feature in adobe premiere cc 19 as well?
No. This is a powerful audio manipulation effect.

Adobe Premiere is a Non-Linear editor. It has some effects and abilities but its #1 job is to arrange your clips and as the "base-station" where you put your video together.

It does have some simple effects but the idea of Adobe CC is that if have an intensive job that needs to be done you open it in the program that is meant for that kind of work and then you can go ham.

Adobe Premier is kind of a jack of all Adobe trades. To get into the nitty gritty color grading and visual effects you use AfterEffects. For animation you use Illustrator and AfterEffects. For the nitty gritty audio effects you use Adobe auditions. You then bring them all together in Premier.

So I’d need separate programs. That’s not good.
If you have Adobe CC then you have access to all the Adobe Suite Apps.

As far as I’m aware that is the only way to get Adobe Premiere Pro CC ‘19 [edit: Apparently you CAN get Premier Pro CC ‘19 as a stand alone program for a monthly access fee]

Last edited:
Audacity also has a noise removal algorithm and is free to use.

@Steelrfan85, it’s a fairly straightforward process once you’re familiar with the software. You can import the video into Audacity, which will give you an audio track only. Run the noise removal filter and whatever other effects/enhancements you want, and then export it as a .wav file. As long as you don’t alter the length of the track, you can then remove the audio track from your video in Premiere and drop your modified .wav version in its place.

I misread this originally. I thought you wanted to remove like the beeping from the remote. Removing the noise from the props would be really difficult. Probably an easier way to do it is to do a voice over by re-recording her voice later and then overlay it on the video. This is common method for recording voices in video.

Audacity also has a noise removal algorithm and is free to use.

@Steelrfan85, it’s a fairly straightforward process once you’re familiar with the software. You can import the video into Audacity, which will give you an audio track only. Run the noise removal filter and whatever other effects/enhancements you want, and then export it as a .wav file. As long as you don’t alter the length of the track, you can then remove the audio track from your video in Premiere and drop your modified .wav version in its place.
Audacity or adobe audition? Looks like audacity is free unlike audition.

Someone told me about a person they have bought products from before. I got a stand alone disc so I can still get the updates but I don’t pay a monthly subscription. Just like buying a program one time. But that’s why I don’t have any of the other programs.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICantStopTheLoneliness