DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question about mavic pro gimbal control board

Mike4884

Reactions
I am replacing this part, but after doing some research a few people said dji calibrates these boards to its own camera (like a set) so my fear is replacing the board and the camera not work right because its a new gimbal board. I thought u could just replace the board and then do a gimbal cal and it would work....anyone have experience with swapping one of these boards?

Thunderdrones can shine a light on that matter, just standby he'll be here shortly.

Any update to this? I'm at the point of throwing my mavic pro at the wall. I dont have money for a shop to fix it. With that being said I've replaced ribbon,VTC and gimbal. I'm being told my board may be bad. So now I'm looking for a board and would I have to get it calibrated by DJI staff or can calibrate it through app? Where the hell do I find a board for decent price?

Any update to this? I'm at the point of throwing my mavic pro at the wall. I dont have money for a shop to fix it. With that being said I've replaced ribbon,VTC and gimbal. I'm being told my board may be bad. So now I'm looking for a board and would I have to get it calibrated by DJI staff or can calibrate it through app? Where the hell do I find a board for decent price?
that happenned to me.. but i have 2 mavic pro.. one the camera is not working,,, i changed ribbon but nothing, i bought a new camera with gimbal, and nothing.. so i took the control board from the other is ok, and it worked, i have video now. so i put every screws and that s it.. but when i was going to use it next day, guess what,, the same problem no video.. ,,, now i sent it to dji,, let s see what they say,,,

that happenned to me.. but i have 2 mavic pro.. one the camera is not working,,, i changed ribbon but nothing, i bought a new camera with gimbal, and nothing.. so i took the control board from the other is ok, and it worked, i have video now. so i put every screws and that s it.. but when i was going to use it next day, guess what,, the same problem no video.. ,,, now i sent it to dji,, let s see what they say,,,
Wow! Luckily I found someone that buys drones and repairs them. Sold him 2 mavic pros with remotes,extra blades,4 batteries ect for $360. Turn around and bought a mavic 2 pro. Love it but dont love that they didnt bring the little zoom option and colors from the mavic pro. Thats my only complaints.

I too had to order a gimbal control board.
Waiting for it now from China..
So I might have to have it calibrated?
I did that also. Mine still hasnt arrived. I am filing a claim with paypal tonight matter a fact. But I took the working control board out of the crashed drone and put it in the one I was working on and still didnt fix the issue that with new VTC cable and ribbon. So kinda glad I got rid of the mavic pro. I think the cam was very easy to break and mess up. Personally I liked the video style of the mavic pro vs the mavic 2 pro

Reactions: JohnnyD913
I did that also. Mine still hasnt arrived. I am filing a claim with paypal tonight matter a fact. But I took the working control board out of the crashed drone and put it in the one I was working on and still didnt fix the issue that with new VTC cable and ribbon. So kinda glad I got rid of the mavic pro. I think the cam was very easy to break and mess up. Personally I liked the video style of the mavic pro vs the mavic 2 pro

Thank u for info..
Well I ordered it only 5 days ago and coming from China so if not here in few weeks then I will take action..
Thank u
JohnnyD913

I found one in amazon and ebay

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123