DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question about waypoints stored in the Task Library

Tissum

Reactions
I'm new and greatly enjoying learning my Mavic 2 pro & Smart Controller. My question is this - routes of sets of waypoints and POI's can be stored in the Task Library. This seems to have a limit of 5 saved routes as after that the screen is static and full. Is that correct? Does anyone know if these stored tasks are saved in a file? The facility is really useful but I'd like to store more than five routes, even if it means copying a file offline and retrieving it later. As I understand it the only way I can add a sixth route is to delete one of the existing 5? If I could store the Task Library file offline I could get round this limit perhaps.

I'm new and greatly enjoying learning my Mavic 2 pro & Smart Controller. My question is this - routes of sets of waypoints and POI's can be stored in the Task Library. This seems to have a limit of 5 saved routes as after that the screen is static and full. Is that correct? Does anyone know if these stored tasks are saved in a file? The facility is really useful but I'd like to store more than five routes, even if it means copying a file offline and retrieving it later. As I understand it the only way I can add a sixth route is to delete one of the existing 5? If I could store the Task Library file offline I could get round this limit perhaps.
I wish I knew the answer to this as well. I'm not limited to 5... I believe it is more like 8... but still.

I'm hoping to find an answer to this as well. I have two Mavic 2 drones so I would also love to be able to transfer the waypoint set from one drone to the other. And...if someone has an ongoing job and their Mavic2 dies, it would be great to be able to replace the Mavic2 and not lose your saved waypoint set.

A year later and i have the same question.
Couldnt find it at DJI.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S