DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question for Epson Movario - Flip-up shades??

KeithM

Reactions
In a video Movario has posted to YouTube, attention is called to the flip-up shades that are demonstrated. My BT-300's don't have this feature. Do the current production glasses have this feature? Can the glasses without this feature be modifies to the flip-up shade version?

How about the "Promotional Universal Clip"?? How can we get this clip?
It would be very helpful if EpsonMovario would post answers to the questions asked by users on these forums.

Hello Keith,

Belated happy new year and thank you for your questions. I do try and post answers as often as possible. Unfortunately, the shade units you are referencing are only able to be utilized with the BT-350s. The Universal clip is a recent promotional item that comes packaged with the BT-300 FPV version in the US market only for now. There are several sources online where an aftermarket clip for the mavic can be purchased relatively inexpensively that look and functions similar.

Keith get the one piece holder, I've experiment with a number of 2 piece holders in the Mavic controller and they are too flimsy and at times the BT-300 controller slips out

https://www.etsy.com/listing/515018...ery&ga_search_query=bt-300&ref=sr_gallery-1-1

With regards to the flip up shades, wouldn't it be easier to just slide the glasses up to sit on the forehead ? With glasses on, you can still see a lot by looking down and up out of the point of view

Keith get the one piece holder, I've experiment with a number of 2 piece holders in the Mavic controller and they are too flimsy and at times the BT-300 controller slips out

https://www.etsy.com/listing/515018...ery&ga_search_query=bt-300&ref=sr_gallery-1-1

With regards to the flip up shades, wouldn't it be easier to just slide the glasses up to sit on the forehead ? With glasses on, you can still see a lot by looking down and up out of the point of view
I would rather have the BT-300's functioning as they should first rather than a promotional gimmick. Epson should get there priorities right?

I would rather have the BT-300's functioning as they should first rather than a promotional gimmick. Epson should get there priorities right?

Are you referring to the flip up shades or the holder ?

Are you referring to the flip up shades or the holder ?
I meant the firmware, by the way is the Moverio store DJI GO4 app performing as is it should now?

I meant the firmware, by the way is the Moverio store DJI GO4 app performing as is it should now?

No, according to Mreloc, there is latency and pixelation on the new released DJI Go 4 4.1.22 version from the Moverio store on the otherhand others have reported no problems.

I've kept using my side loaded version with no problems at all.
They must be a different sub-build version.

No, according to Mreloc, there is latency and pixelation on the new released DJI Go 4 4.1.22 version from the Moverio store on the otherhand others have reported no problems.

I've kept using my side loaded version with no problems at all.
They must be a different sub-build version.

I don't want to throw Moverio Store under the bus- but the side-loaded version of 4.1.22 is working very well for me. In all fairness, I didn't do a clean install (BT-300 wiped to factory new) with the Moverio Store upgrade- I just clicked "upgrade" on the new version of the app (which we should normally be able to do with good results). Maybe after a BT-300 reset the Moverio App store version would work as well as the side loaded version. As I understand it, Epson does not modify the app in any way.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard