DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question for UK mavic Pilots

knockstar

Reactions
Anyone else from the UK having difficulty sourcing a certified refurbished Mini 4 + cellular? Argos had some about 3 weeks ago, but you snooze, you lose and I didn't jump on it. Not an Apple person and I have no need for a tablet other than for my drone. 500 something for a brand new Mini4 + Cellular is a lot for something that is only going to be used for flying, but after far too many disconnects with my Android phone, I'm not taking to the skies again until I get an Ipad. Don't want to get the wi-fi only version as I want all the Active track options and where I live in Northern Ireland a wi-fi connection is spotty at best. From what I gather once the new Ipad Pro was released, the Mini 4 stock, at least the certified refurbished cellular stock has dried up. For the most part of what I read on here, the Mini 2 + Cellular is fine, though I read a few complaints about lagging and screen brightness, but may be forced to pick one of those up as those at least are still quite plentiful (and cheaper) Haven't seen much mention on here on the Mini 3, is there any issues or much differences from the Mini 2? Thanks and please accept my apologies if this has already been discussed, couldn't find at quick scroll a similar topic heading.

Apple are selling a refurb ones but they are only wifi at the moment. So iPad mini 4 gold or silver 64gb £319. Buying from Apple will still give you the same warrant as if you bought new

I saw those on the Apple UK site and a lot of other shops, but just want to get the + Celluar version and just pick up a O2 or EE pay as you go sim card. Can't get my head around why the used 4g Mini 4's are so rare. I can easy pick up a new one in Currys, but it is the 550+ price tag for something that is only going to be used for the Mavic that is putting me off. Kicking myself that I didn't get the one Argos had for 419, but figured they would be plentiful. Any reputable sellers on Amazon to recommend. I have visions when tempted to buy used high end electronics of some guy sitting in his shed whitening out the number '1' in Ipad one and writing a '4' in it's place in permanent marker. Lol

I know what you mean about buying electrical goods second hand. The Apple site does change daily so if I was you I just keep an eye on it. I was looking to get an iPad but I just bought the goggles instead

Smartfonestore have a grade C one:

Buy cheap new and used/refurbished Apple iPad smartphones or mobile phones

Cex have a few and offer a 24 month warranty as standard:

CeX (UK) : Stock search

As far as I'm aware the ipad mini 3 is pretty much the same as the 2. As for the scarcity of the ipad mini 4 cellular, Apple seemed to cut back on selling them as at one point while they offered the wifi models in different storage, the cellular was only available with higher storage and now I see it's only the 128GB option so I guess they're probably clearing out stock ready for the new model at the end of summer.

I was tracking them closely for a while as I was going to buy one for my Mavic but managed to get my Android device stable so thankfully don't need the ipad so I'm a few months out of date now.

Why do you think your android crashes?

I have Samsung A5 phone... bright even in strong sun and havnt had any app crash since I bought mavic over a month ago.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu