DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Questions on Replacement (Refresh) Mavic Pro

3JISolvic

Reactions
I just received my replacement Mavic Pro through a DJI refresh claim. The replacement appears to be a new Mavic . Not activated and does not have an “R” at the end of the serial number . My questions are .

1. Does the refresh coverage automatically transfer over to the replacement Mavic?

2. I am going to sell this thing ASAP. Does the refresh coverage transfer over to who ever buys it ?

3. Is anyone interested in buying a new Mavic with a used controller, case for Mavic and Controller (1 for each), and 6 months of Refresh coverage left ?

Also. Do I have to activate the replacement to get the DJI Refresh transferred over for the new owner. As I buyer I imagine it would be preferable to not have it Activated yet .

1. Does the refresh coverage automatically transfer over to the replacement Mavic?

Yes it does, but you will have to contact DJI to make sure the new serial # is updated in your Refresh agreement. It is supposed to be automatic, but most times it's not.

2. I am going to sell this thing ASAP. Does the refresh coverage transfer over to who ever buys it ?

Yes and the new owner doesnt have to do anything. What you HAVE to do is get the updated Refresh agreement emailed to you with new serial number before you sell it. Dont leave it up to the buyer to have to deal with DJI especially if you are telling him that it still has 1 Refresh left.

3. Is anyone interested in buying a new Mavic with a used controller, case for Mavic and Controller (1 for each), and 6 months of Refresh coverage left ?

Best to post this up on the Classifieds with a price otherwise it will get buried in this thread.

Classifieds

It does transfer I just done it last week in mind automatically transferred to the new bird20180518_182021.jpg

I just received my replacement Mavic Pro through a DJI refresh claim. The replacement appears to be a new Mavic . Not activated and does not have an “R” at the end of the serial number

I believe refurbished units have the R in the 10th position.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo