DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Questions re smart capture, quick shots.

Hiflyer808

Reactions
Still saving money to get the mp2, but might still end up getting the Air because half the price and still an improvement overall over mp1.
Two questions to help me decide. One is, with new firmware updates is it possible to do the smart capture mode in 4k without using controller, or is it still limited to 1080p with no workaround? And two, can quick shots all be done in 4k?

You should be sure that you will actually use 4K. If you are intending on using the shots on any social media or email, you won't use 4K. I can't answer your question directly because i leave my settings alone and get terrific shots.

I always shoot in 4k when available, and a large percentage of the shots will be viewed on a large 4k tv. And i dont want a mix of 4k and 1080pshots in the same video if i can avoid it.

Hi guys, I am a newby in this forum. I noted that ALL my quick shots are in full HD and not in 4k. Obviously I selected 4K :)
I saw threads where people say that they shoot in 4k fter an update in July. However I do have the latest firmware and software. So, any final say? Are your quick shots in 4K or fullHD?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803