DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quick edit from the 1st goggle flight 4k

Very cool! Thanks for sharing. How was the head tracking? Did you find it to be too sensitive?

Yup way too sensitive, not a feature I will be using often anyways :)
Thanks. Hopefully they will allow the sensitivity to be tweaked in future updates. I'd think if this were implemented properly it could be a very cool and useful feature.

Thanks. Hopefully they will allow the sensitivity to be tweaked in future updates. I'd think if this were implemented properly it could be a very cool and useful feature.

Yup just give us a slider to adjust and it could be great, as it is now its no use for filming but ok for just blasting around :) I think if I could just have vertical tilt with an adjustment slider I would use it loads.

Isn't that the truth! I get the same from my family. I'm just the drone obsessed dad. Well I will try the goggles on them to see if that brings any interest.

Im lucky tbh, my partner fully supports my flying obsession and always comes out flying with me, she loves wearing the goggles too!!! I've been flying rc since i was a kid so its always been a big part of my life!!

I was REALLY into RC planes and helis for 4 years (all 3D stuff) and my wife had very little interest.

But for some reason she finds the MP super cool. I think she likes the video and photos that it can do and the fact that its gotten me back into photography and doing family videos and photos again.

I think she will also like wearing the goggles (once mine arrive in June) while I fly around for her.

Reactions: DevonDrone
Yup way too sensitive, not a feature I will be using often anyways :)
Yeah, here too. I think the tracking needs to be smoothed out to use for filming video. Nice to be able to look down quick and see wha's below. Do like it the tilt up to the 30 degree mark also. (up to the left "Prop #1" to the right "Prop #2"..... "Prop 1", "Prop 2". ) Forget the camera 1, camera 2. :p

Reactions: DevonDrone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos