DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quick Range test with the goggles!

Thanks for the helpful reply.
Do you mind me asking how much the goggles cost you?
Obviously cost has a bearing on value.
They're expensive in the U.K where I am, but it's possible to buy them from China and get them shipped in for quite a lot less which I'm considering.

The Goggles were $449 USD which is considered regular pricing here in the States. If China pricing is advantageous after shipping and duties, I say go for it.

So overall then do people think the goggles are worth the money? I've been thinking about getting them but unsure how much I'll use them.
Hey mate, I can categorically assure you that these goggles are fantastic. The clarity of them is second to none. Also another massive plus is the amount of magnification you have when using them compared to any other device. You are far more likely to spot things you most certainly wouldn't have spotted. The amount of times I've spotted birds of prey circling is massive compared to when I've not had the goggles on. In short, the goggles are a far more immersive experience and in my opinion safer to use due to the fantastic visuals. The real key is staying relaxed and calm and trusting your aircraft because it's a little bit unnerving initially as you don't have the usual awareness that you'll be used to.
My advice is BUY them. You won't be disappointed.
Maybe strike up a deal with the other guy in this thread who says he seldom uses his anymore?

Happy flying [emoji2]

Thanks for the helpful reply.
Do you mind me asking how much the goggles cost you?
Obviously cost has a bearing on value.
They're expensive in the U.K where I am, but it's possible to buy them from China and get them shipped in for quite a lot less which I'm considering.

If you want a pair that have only been used a handful of times you can buy mine for £400 all boxed up like new in the uk :)

Wouldn't be without mine. I used to fly aircraft FPV with Fatsharks, I havnt flown any of them since using the Mavic and goggles! Different league, no lines, no uhf interference, no motor noise, no crappy analogue, just absolutely brilliant.

I managed to fly with googles without signal drop 5100m go and back. Battery was the critical factor due to sudden wind breeze ....

Reactions: Glennyboy
Ah **** it - think I'm gonna have to buy them aren't I !!! [emoji857]
yes, because if you don't, you haven't experienced the complete mavic experience.

low latency, wireless, turn on and go, no app device needed, big 1080 view, great colors,
long battery life, no overheating, or locking up :)

It's so immersive to me when I tilt the camera down, I feel like I am going to fall out the bay doors, lol.

Reactions: Clinton1
Uhh, no you dont not in go 4 v4.06, AC Fw .400.

I can't tell you the last time was that I plugged in a device with the aircraft and I have no restrictions

V4.0.7 was the last version b4 the new login changes i believe.

Maybe someone else here can confirm or correct me.

Hi, goggles worth to buy or not? I presume we all using Mavic just for fun. It is a expensive toy for big boys. I got mine few weeks ago and I'm happy with. I don't use them all the time it depend where I'm flying. Some times strangers talking to me when using it. Don't like it. But generally its good fun.

Ive decided I'm going to buy a pair if any of you know someone who's willing to sell a slightly used pair at a discount.

Sorry, but 400 UK pounds is currently $531 US dollars. I can get one brand new here in the US from multiple sources for just $449.

I guess this is not a Love Connection. Thanks anyway though, mavic6611 and DevonDrone.

Reactions: mavic6611
Sorry, but 400 UK pounds is currently $531 US dollars. I can get one brand new here in the US from multiple sources for just $449.

I guess this is not a Love Connection. Thanks anyway though, mavic6611 and DevonDrone.
I understand.. I bought mine from the US too. Way cheaper than here in the UK. In fact I buy alot of my tech from US

Reactions: Clinton1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet