DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quick Refresh Plan Question

singram

Reactions
Hello all-
I feel like by now I should know this, but I'm drawing a blank. I have a Refresh plan on Mavic 3 Classic. Just recently I sent it in for repair, paid the $199. replacement fee and have just received the replacement today. My question is- I have about 7 months remaining on my Refresh plan. Will that be applied to my newly replaced Mavic 3 or do I have to purchase another for this one?

Typically I really try to research before asking such basic questions, but I'm travelling for work and my wife called from home wanting to activate it. Figured I should get the Refresh details worked out before she activates it and the clock starts ticking. Thanks!

Reactions: GFields
Yes it will continue with the replacement

Reactions: sarahb and singram
Easy enough, thanks for the quick reply! That being the case, I assume I'll be able to renew the Refresh at the end of the 7 months then(?) Makes sense.
Yes. Renewing will be an option.

Reactions: sarahb
My question is- I have about 7 months remaining on my Refresh plan. Will that be applied to my newly replaced Mavic 3 or do I have to purchase another for this one?
As documented in the DJI Care Refresh Terms of Service:

"After using the services provided by DJI Care Refresh, if the serial number of the product changes, the product will automatically be bound to the DJI Care Refresh of the original product and inherit the validity period of each service and the official warranty period of the original product."

Reactions: sarahb
As documented in the DJI Care Refresh Terms of Service:

"After using the services provided by DJI Care Refresh, if the serial number of the product changes, the product will automatically be bound to the DJI Care Refresh of the original product and inherit the validity period of each service and the official warranty period of the original product."
Awesome, all cleared up, QUICK responses, thanks for the help all!!!

Reactions: sarahb and msinger
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspyle