DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quick Shot help

JMA11

Reactions
New to the Mavic Air, but love it so far. The problem that I am having is with the quick shot modes. I have used all of the quick shot modes except the asteriod every time that I attempt to use this one it says the mode is interrupted or camera experienced some issue and it cancels... any help would be greatly appreciated

New to the Mavic Air, but love it so far. The problem that I am having is with the quick shot modes. I have used all of the quick shot modes except the asteriod every time that I attempt to use this one it says the mode is interrupted or camera experienced some issue and it cancels... any help would be greatly appreciated
If you could be a bit more specific about exactly what messages your seeing? Take a screen shot of any messages and/or faults you see and post them. There's lots of things it could be but without knowing what exactly you saw any help would be only a guess. Everyone here is usually happy to help ( me included) more info is needed though.

Same here. I'm trying to do a dronie. I get a message box that says "quickshot was interrupted". Another box comes up below it that says "timeout". They quickly disappear so no screenshots. I recalibrated everything even put on a new set of props. I'm on a little, sparsely populated island in Maine with no cell towers. This is very frustrating as I'm on vacation and have been looking forward to getting some great footage.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JuiceThe6One