DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quick shots doesn’t open

Elevated Clipz

Reactions
For some reason I don’t have the quick shot features do I need to download anything to get this feature

Please help

For some reason I don’t have the quick shot features do I need to download anything to get this feature

Please help
Quickshot is built into the Fly app (nothing else to download). Tap the Shooting mode icon (above the big red button on right). You’ll be offered Photo, Video, Quickshot, Hyperlapse & Pano

Reactions: Thomas B
Quickshot is built into the Fly app (nothing else to download). Tap the Shooting mode icon (above the big red button on right). You’ll be offered Photo, Video, Quickshot, Hyperlapse & Pano

I’ve tried the it switches back to the photo mode maybe I need the sd card is all I can think of at this point. I read a couple of reviews thanks I’ll keep in touch I will try while flying again. Another question though when I’m flying over trees I find that my views are glitchy. Can this be solved?

I’ve tried the it switches back to the photo mode maybe I need the sd card is all I can think of at this point. I read a couple of reviews thanks I’ll keep in touch I will try while flying again. Another question though when I’m flying over trees I find that my views are glitchy. Can this be solved?
First thing I’d try (for the QS issue) would be to delete the app & reinstall it.

Also, make sure you are not in the Sport mode.

Reactions: InvisibleName
Also, make sure you are not in the Sport mode.
Why? That has nota to do with it!!!! To the OP if you have everything up to date including the fw then try hooking it up to a pc and refreshing the fw..

Just giving the shot. In the DJI 4 GO when you switch from Normal to Sport, the quick shot options disappear. I know is a Mavic Air 2 but i am not sure if the same thing happened. I will check today.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu