DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quick transfer issue

harleymhs

Reactions
Hey guys, at the end of my rope.. maybe someone can point me in the right direction..
I have a mini 4 pro, iPhone 15 pro max, x 2 iPad Pro 11 " gen 2 and iPad Pro 10.5 and an old iPad mini ... all of these connect to quick transfer with no issues. Except the iPad Pro 10.5 all of the iOS Devi es are on the same iOS , excerpt the mini iPad that thing is old and still connects to quick transfer.
I tried resetting the network setings, reset all settings and wiped the iPad clean started from new no restore from backup still will not connect to quick transfer .

Any suggestions would be great, thanks in advance

I use Android and Dji Fly for quick transfer and Dji fly auto detects my mini 4 pro for quick transfer right on Dji Fly's home screen. I would think apple would be the same.

You need to be clearer. You mention 4 iPads and state they all connect fine, then state an unspecified iPad isn't connecting.

I can't make sense of this.

Reactions: Fizzbang
You need to be clearer. You mention 4 iPads and state they all connect fine, then state an unspecified iPad isn't connecting.

I can't make sense of this.
Yes I cant make sense of this either! Cant be any clearer that my post. 3 ipads and 2 iphones connect perfectly EXCEPT the Ipad Pro 105.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efe