DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

QuickShots 4k Format?

Ray&Paula

Reactions
As a newbie, I would like to know the process if there is one, how to revert back to 4k from the default setting of 1920 x 1080 in QuickShots? Also, which QuickShots has distance adjustability? Thanks, Ray :)

All Quick Shot modes are limited to 1080P/30, unfortunately.

You can adjust the distance on some of the tracking modes, I am not sure if you can on the Quick Shots.

All Quick Shot modes are limited to 1080P/30, unfortunately.

You can adjust the distance on some of the tracking modes, I am not sure if you can on the Quick Shots.
Thanks for the input...... That's really a shame....... I don't understand the purpose of this limitation. Just got back from practicing and each time I used SmartCapture and QuickShots, I had to go in my camera settings and switch back to my 4k and manual settings. I have the camera settings as a shortcut on my Fn button but, it still eats up battery time resetting everything. Don't get me wrong, I really love the MA but, not being able to set it and forget it, I.M.O. is a poor design. Everything else at this point has been superior in performance. I sincerely hope this can be something DJI remedies through firmware. Ray :)

As I was searching around on Youtube, I noticed some video's "allegedly" being shot in 4K while using QuickShots, Tripod mode, etc.. If they are, they got us fooled. If it's true, I sure would like to know what their procedure is for setting it up. The following is one of them I came across;

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54