DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quickshots not seen on app Mavic Pro

gmjr99

Reactions
New Pilot, Controller says I have current Firmware for Mavic Pro and Controller. I see quickshots as an option though when I tap on it, none of the sub menus are shown to select a Quickshot flight. Controller is not switched to sport, I have controller toggled to green on to green to allow intelligent flight mode...

Any help would be great.

Thanks Gary, Chicago... Lots of gun shots here and we are perceived as the criminals flying drones.

Are you flying when you try to access? You need to actually be in the air to access QS modes.

Reactions: ksmusa
Yes I'm in the air, not on beginner mode while trying to engage those flight modes. I see the icon for quick shots and tap on it though no sub menus appear to choose which one helix dronie etc

Yes I'm in the air, not on beginner mode while trying to engage those flight modes. I see the icon for quick shots and tap on it though no sub menus appear to choose which one helix dronie etc
You are likely in Sports Mode. Turn it off and those Quickshots options should reappear.

Reactions: ksmusa
You are likely in Sports Mode. Turn it off and those Quickshots options should reappear.
Thanks for helping out, I checked both the toggle switch on the controller and I think there is a setting in the go app to be sure I was not in sport mode. I'm pretty confident I 'm not. I will double check later today.

Thanks

I had the same issue on my iPad yesterday. Haven't flown for a few months but I can see quick shots option but tapping it does nothing. Not in sports mode either as you don't even see the quick shots option in sports mode

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929