DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

R/C and Video Signal Strength information on screen

rfc

Reactions
This thread:
How to fly and land the Mavic in a forested area?
Got me thinking that it would be great to have numerical indication of both the video downlink and R/C signal strength on screen during flight over/into signal absorbing terrain.
Is it possible (if you know how to program), to modify the Go4 code to do this?
Is this information available post flight, either in the txt flight logs or the DAT files?

This thread:
How to fly and land the Mavic in a forested area?
Got me thinking that it would be great to have numerical indication of both the video downlink and R/C signal strength on screen during flight over/into signal absorbing terrain.
Is it possible (if you know how to program), to modify the Go4 code to do this?
Is this information available post flight, either in the txt flight logs or the DAT files?

Litchi shows a numerical value of the signal strength, also the Cavu FPV app shows a numerical value as well

Litchi shows a numerical value of the signal strength, also the Cavu FPV app shows a numerical value as well
How granular is it? And has it been "smoothed"? I haven't used Litchi yet, but, for example, if you were flying away, and wanted to judge the rate of decrease of signal strength, can you use the numbers effectively--they don't jump around do they? Are they in percentage? Db?

They are just a number between 1-100, not sure as to how accurate or granular they are.

They are just a number between 1-100, not sure as to how accurate or granular they are.
I wonder if any of the "Distance Flyers", have ever done their flights and noted the number when they get LOS (Loss of Signal).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos