DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Racing Edition Goggles for M2P

I like to fly both with the normal app and the goggles when I use the goggles. I tend to use the goggles either when there’s no shade to fly from because it’s easier to see the screen in direct sunlight and to have somebody else watch the flight. I honestly don’t use them much, maybe just out of habit but considering they are as large as my entire case for my Mavic and awkward I just don’t tend to grab them when going out.

I’ve actually used them to play Xbox a few times and it’s actually pretty good for that, surprisingly.

The screen in bright and clear but I wish it wrapped around a bit more. It’s more like watching on a huge tv then it is VR.
Was thinking about that for late night play, how does it work for sound or do you just use head phones?

Was thinking about that for late night play, how does it work for sound or do you just use head phones?
It has sound believe it or not. Call of Duty with them is pretty sick. I’ve never due Oculus or anything like that so maybe I dont know what I’m missing

Regarding those lenses how do you get the specifications so they work with your vision?
Your readers tell you that, well every pair I got do when you go to the local store. They have a power on the side of one of the arms or a little tag. I actually am a bit surprised you don't know what power your readers are?

This guy made them first before DJI did and he has a page to help you picking your power: Select a Lens | focus-fixers

Your readers tell you that, well every pair I got do when you go to the local store. They have a power on the side of one of the arms or a little tag. I actually am a bit surprised you don't know what power your readers are?

This guy made them first before DJI did and he has a page to help you picking your power: Select a Lens | focus-fixers
I don’t use readers. I have good vision for reading out as far as 10 inches and as close as three

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa