DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ramon Crater high water fall - footage of a rare desert winter event

Hey Roy, nice video! congrats on the flying and movie reel. Noticed the zoom in/ speed up at the waterfall (awesome landscape) enjoy trying to do similar here in Europe too. These days I am using final cut pro & filming at 1080 / 50fps on the Mavic Air. Been finding it helps me keep the quality-flexibility of shots while editing back in software. Trying to do all my speed up/ fly overs in sport mode with minimal editing using software, it seems to create more of a reality to the eye when viewing, at least that's my opinion. Hope the feedback helps, look forward to seeing more of your work!

Last year I filmed around the tallest alps in Austria. Link below showing "pure sport mode" flying the Glockner & Krimml Waterfall.

Sport mode in the mavic can capture some amazing affects at 50 fps :+)

Over time I have changed my approach preferring to break up the views of large landscapes into smaller segments, although it means more work walking around and flying @L@

still I enjoy doing that anyhow ... LOL

Link: >>

Cheers Ken

Hey Roy, nice video! congrats on the flying and movie reel. Noticed the zoom in/ speed up at the waterfall (awesome landscape) enjoy trying to do similar here in Europe too. These days I am using final cut pro & filming at 1080 / 50fps on the Mavic Air. Been finding it helps me keep the quality-flexibility of shots while editing back in software. Trying to do all my speed up/ fly overs in sport mode with minimal editing using software, it seems to create more of a reality to the eye when viewing, at least that's my opinion. Hope the feedback helps, look forward to seeing more of your work!

Last year I filmed around the tallest alps in Austria. Link below showing "pure sport mode" flying the Glockner & Krimml Waterfall.

Sport mode in the mavic can capture some amazing affects at 50 fps :+)

Over time I have changed my approach preferring to break up the views of large landscapes into smaller segments, although it means more work walking around and flying @L@

still I enjoy doing that anyhow ... LOL

Link: >>

Cheers Ken
Thank you for your feedback and tips.
Nice video!

Reactions: KangaAir
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads