DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Random video from Captree earlier today.....

Borrowed my mom's MP1 for this (1080p)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Wow-you are 44 and your borrowed your mom's drone??? She must be a cool cat. Nice video-very nice.

Wow-you are 44 and your borrowed your mom's drone??? She must be a cool cat. Nice video-very nice.

LOL

Actually, I bought it for her years ago when I bought my own MP1, but she rarely ever flew it (only when I was in town)

Since I sold my MP1 along with my Mini, I've been holding out for DJI's next release

In the meantime, I brought this one back with me from Florida this past weekend so I could cycle the batteries and get some use out of it until my next drone buy.

LOL

Actually, I bought it for her years ago when I bought my own MP1, but she rarely ever flew it (only when I was in town)

Since I sold my MP1 along with my Mini, I've been holding out for DJI's next release

In the meantime, I brought this one back with me from Florida this past weekend so I could cycle the batteries and get some use out of it until my next drone buy.
Well- I am figuring her to be in her 60's or more. I am now turning 83 in September and have been flying since 2018.Never had more fun in my life since I've had the drone.

Greetings! Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Nice Vid!! Even got the people on the boat to wave!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan