DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rate my video

Made me a little dizzy. But it doesn't take much

Diito........Too much going on, lots of older members here. Our brains can only process so much so fast LOL

Reactions: Jet skier
I don't mind the effects but it doesn't fix the problems with framing. The shots that are the base are not well framed. Think about rule of thirds and "look space". It feels like you had a limited amount of base footage that you tried to extend with the effects and cuts.

It is interesting and not bad by any stretch. But it doesn't have a cohesive story or thought that carries you from start to end. This seems to be because you happened upon a good subject and didn't have a plan in place for what you wanted. In this case the editing is driving the content rather than the content driving the editing.

Could I execute all the higher level skills present in this video? Nope. It's a great practice piece and I am sure helped hone some skills. You got the editing skills now work on the image composition, pre-planning, and story telling and the results will be amazing.

Thanks for sharing and being open to critique and feedback.

Hi guys, I made this video using my Mavic Pro. What do you think? I was in the field and the nice chap happened to let me record his car :) Some people are very accomodating to drones.

Video
Call me old fashioned but after watching your video I was feeling quite giddy. Why so much jerking and jumping?

I have Ménière’s disease so I can’t watch that kind of stuff I guess is artistic though

Yeah, I agree with other comments about TOO many effects. This made it difficult for me to watch. Also, make sure you have copyright approval for the song/music before publishing.

Call me old & traditional but I was expecting a calm 360 smooth fly around with some classy jazz music to compliment the beauty of the car but got just the opposite. Rap and jerky junk is not my style, sorry...

Reactions: Viciam and Phill
Thanks to all the souls who replied and provided the feedback.
What about this one I made last year?

Much better and it shows your flying/shooting skills much better.

Reactions: Viciam
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard