DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Antenna Flimsy Paddle

you'll have to upload a video or a gif of your paddle wobble!
Mine have very slight wobble but only if touched.
Much like play in a bicycle wheel, enough to make them move freely without stiff friction.
Either get a 2nd hand 1 or make a shim out of discarded shiny plastic like you find in some product packaging you have to open with cutters, you know the welded edges stuff which is a nightmare to open and wedge it.
Because you ain't gonna open the controller like anybody else would (well me for 1) and find a new pair to replace them.
Fly safe and smart.

Sent from my W65_67SC using MavicPilots mobile app

Much like play in a bicycle wheel, enough to make them move freely without stiff friction.
Either get a 2nd hand 1 or make a shim out of discarded shiny plastic like you find in some product packaging you have to open with cutters, you know the welded edges stuff which is a nightmare to open and wedge it.
Because you ain't gonna open the controller like anybody else would (well me for 1) and find a new pair to replace them.
Fly safe and smart.

Fly safe and smart.

it won't waddle staying still for mp4 showing to you. what do I do to mp4 show you the 3 to 4 mm waddle, should I vibrate but how to vibrate the whole controller? put it on a vibrator and mp4 it? I do not believe mp4 can show you the 3 to 4mm wobble because won't the whole controller be vibrating?

turning the antennas round to much is gonna twist up the wires, but as said they are friction held so no point in doing that

3-4mm seems excessive
You could always just put some blu-tak round them.
If you had any street cred, that would be lost.

turning the antennas round to much is gonna twist up the wires, but as said they are friction held so no point in doing that

Yes you are knowledgeable. I visualed the wifi coaxial inside guitarist transmitter, extremely delicate and threadlike (avoiding mass, equates least inductor hassle).
As posted earlier, i have reverted back to the angled orientation shown in training docs, absolute stable.
But flight radius is impacted, decreased.
That means fully erect paddles gives farther radius connectivity from launchpoint er user rc.
I gotta study this cam lobe fitup purposely designed for snug fitup all orientations of paddles. From what i saw this morn flying, i did see axial displacement when cam lobe lifts the axis. Reminds me of the drag mechanism of compression friction on spinning reels whereby there is increased decreased tightness as the drag knob is adjusted suiting compression.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jageist