DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC conection

Andart

Reactions
Ok is there a lead that I can use to conect a samsung tab to the conection on the side of the RC and not the USB.
Am I right in thinking the conection on the RC is a mini USB
And the conection on the tab is also mini USB.
Just every one who uses I pads and tabs use the USB on bottom or RC and I think the other conection on side would be better

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

The port on the top left side is a USB micro, the port on the bottom is a USB2. If you could find a male to male USB Micro cable. It is much easier to use a short standard USB micro cable.
Either port will yield the same results so it doesn't matter which you use.

The port on the left side of the controller can FIT a microUSB and electrically compatible but it is actually a slightly different connector. The plugs that DJI include for it won't fit in other microUSB ports.

The port on the left side of the controller can FIT a microUSB and electrically compatible but it is actually a slightly different connector. The plugs that DJI include for it won't fit in other microUSB ports.
It is a micro USB that has a slot designed for the DJI cable or a regular micro cable... like the one included to charge the TX.
If you want a micro to micro the link above doesn't ship to the US for US buyers and it will be short.
You want this 12" version - https://www.amazon.com/BestGameSetups-Micro-30cm-Data-Cable/dp/B00TQOEST0

31tMX5bgtzL.jpg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini