DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC controller connected to android tablet

trock69

Reactions
i cant seem to find this topic. am new to the world of drones and this is my first. it is a mavic 3 pro with a RC controller it has the screen built into it. it is not the RC2. i cant seem to find a way to connect my galaxy 10.1 tablet to the RC controller. is there a 3rd party app or can i do it in the RC controller. still trying to figure things out and am pretty lost. thanks for any help............edit for my stupid mis wording

Last edited:
i cant seem to find this topic. am new to the world of drones and this is my first. it is a mavic 3 pro with a RC controller it has the screen built into it. it is not the RC2. i cant seem to find a way to connect my galaxy 10.1 tablet to the drone. is there a 3rd party app or can i do it in the RC controller. still trying to figure things out and am pretty lost. thanks for any help
It's not clear what you are trying to do. Are you trying to use your Galaxy smartphone as an alternate viewing screen or for some other reason?

Sorry I mis worded the question.........Am trying to connect a Samsung Galaxy tablet to my RC controller.....

Last edited:
My controller is not the one with the screen, just the regular controller, but I don't think that will make a difference.

My controller is not the one with the screen, just the regular controller, but I don't think that will make a difference.
After un told hours of searching for a way to hook a tablet to the DJI RC controller there is no way to do it. Part of it is the in ability to load apps on this device. Until someone who really knows how to mess with these things spends time to do it. One person I found did show where he did it but never got around to showing how. His final response was because of some updates it was now impossible..DJI sucks on all this crap they need to make their systems open source

After un told hours of searching for a way to hook a tablet to the DJI RC controller there is no way to do it. Part of it is the in ability to load apps on this device. Until someone who really knows how to mess with these things spends time to do it. One person I found did show where he did it but never got around to showing how. His final response was because of some updates it was now impossible..DJI sucks on all this crap they need to make their systems open source
I never loaded the Litchi app on my controller. The Litchi app is loaded on my Samsung tablet then the controller just plugs into my Samsung tablet.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoffreyBH