DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Controller Display

WNYBill

Reactions
I am flying my Mini 3 pro with the RC controller. While flying I keep losing the camera view on the screen, just suddenly have a menu or etc. Have noticed it switch when I touch one of the controllers, but not always. Usually, I just look down and the camera view is gone. if there is an explanation it is never the same. It is not a big problem, I just touch the screen and it changes back to the camera view. However, I do not believe it should be doing this and am afraid someday it won't change back. What am I doing wrong?

Yep, that'll be your thumb base accidentally touching the tiny back arrow in the top left of Go Fly as you reach across it to move the stick. It's an indication that you are not quite holding that remote right - in that there is that way to hold in which that doesn't happen ! I had to train myself into the habit of using the sticks without my hands looming over the screen !

That's what I thought, but I can't replicate it. I'll look down and the camera view is gone and I don't remember touching anything. I'll pay more attention.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ijashansandhu