DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC controller

husky385

Reactions
Can you remote connect a tablet to the RC controller.
What I'm interested in is having someone else seeing what i'm seeing without having to look over my shoulder.

Last edited:
Reactions: cameracamel
In that case NO- You will need to purchase the one without the screen The RC-N1.
Then you can use your tablet. DJI Did not include the ability to use external monitors on the "screened" controllers. [So that more Pilots would buy the 1000 dollar Pro Controller].

In that case NO- You will need to purchase the one without the screen The RC-N1.
Then you can use your tablet. DJI Did not include the ability to use external monitors on the "screened" controllers. [So that more Pilots would buy the 1000 dollar Pro Controller].
Bummer
It would be nice if someone else could share the flight without having to look at the same monitor that you are using
alas corporate greed.
Thank you for responding Cafguy.

The RC-N1 is pretty cheap on Ebay [around 60 or so bucks] So its not too expensive of a fix.
You can just bind the RC-N1 you get with your drone and then you can use an IPAD thats how I fly my drone.

Can you remote connect a tablet to the RC controller.
What I'm interested in is having someone else seeing what i'm seeing without having to look over my shoulder.
I know that it is possible with the DJI RC2 to have an extra monitor attached an maybe it works with DJI RC too . Look in to LifThor.com web shop, they are based in Norway a probably making the most sophisticated mounts and accessories for any RC . Just ask them and you will get a response within a day , or maybe you can see it on the web site. they ship overseas as well...

LifThor Manuals | LifThor Tablet Holders by Thor's Drone World Best of luck from Thailand

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorvusWorks